CEO & Visionary At Felici Events
Zohe understands that excellent customer service relies on a complex choreography of often invisible moving parts. While the client only sees their dream come to life, Zohe knows that countless details are attended to by a variety of key performers. It is precisely her ability to manage both her clients and vendors that are the cornerstones to her success.
- President ISES Santa Barbara, Ventura 2012-2014; Immediate Past President (ISES - International Special Events Society).
- YPC - Young Professional Club (Finalist Young Professional of the Year 2011).
- 40 under 40 Nominee Pacific Coast Business Times 2013.
- Member of Toastmasters International.
- Born to entertain - (Zohe is 1st generation Italian)
- Foodie - (1st generation Italian)
- Globe trotter lived in the Cairo, Sweden, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Algeria
- Music Fanatic - Throw me a music trivia question
- Wanted to be a chef, food is my jam!
- I am comfortable traveling the world
- Felici = "we are happy" in Italian
- FeliciFied = Felici-approved, mi piace, thumbs up, like, BRAVO!
- Culturally infused events
- Zohe's luxury resort corporate background is an amazing foundation for:
- extensive knowledge
- impeccable taste
- unprecedented attention to detail
- exceeding client expectations