The Flag is up Farm is now available for events, weddings and parties. Here is some tid bits about this unique Santa Ynez Location.
- The 110-acre farm includes green manicured lawns and pastures, wonderful stables and barns, and a 24,000 square foot covered arena.
- Can accommodate up to 500 guests (200 parking spots).
- Horse-drawn carriage is a possibility for brides.
- The main ranch house (personal residence of Monty & Pat Roberts) has been featured in Town and Country Magazine twice as one of the most beautiful homes on the West Coast.
- In addition to its beautiful ranch-style architecture, sculptured art and stunning views, the Roberts’ personal residence features Monty’s famous saloon
- Flag Is Up Farms is the internationally renowned starting point for some of the world’s most successful performance horses and highest earning racehorses. It is also the home of the Monty Roberts Equestrian Academy and equine celebrity Shy Boy.
- The residence and saloon house a vast array of antiques and memorabilia, each with their own story including six-hundred-year-old church doors, an old gray spool-to-spool Royal typewriter that once belong to John Steinbeck, a framed photograph of Geranimo placed above the Apache chief’s rifle, and personal photographs of Monty with James Dean on the set of East of Eden
Flag Is Up welcomes you to a special celebration with them.